Construction Project Manager (Food Factories Construction)
Innovative Foods Company
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Participate in the design and implementation of the construction’s strategy and roadmap to support the alignment with the company’s strategy
• Establish development department’s plans and provide input to the construction division goals that support the company’s overall strategic plans
• Collaborate with division and department heads to identify xxx department’s required projects to meet future business demands
• Lead and drive the achievement of the company’s strategy, objectives and KPIs within the accountabilities of the department
• Provide regular reports on department’s progress and outputs to be shared with relevant stakeholders in line with reporting requirements
• Participate in the construction division budgeting cycle and provide input to the budgeting process
• Ensure effective utilization of the construction division / department’s budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered
• Investigate and propose implementing initiatives that result in positive financial impact for the company’s and mitigates financial and operational risks
• Recommend improvements to construction division / development department’s policies, and direct the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering high quality and cost-effective results
• Motivate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account leading practices, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
• Monitor day-to-day activities to ensure compliance with stipulated policies and procedures
• Identify, assess, and recruit key talent for construction division / development department
• Manage, assist, and direct reports to perform their functional operations in accordance with set policies and procedures
• Guide, mentor and develop the development department’s team as part of their continuous development
• Set performance objectives, provide necessary support, evaluate / appraise the team and provide regular feedback on performance
• Promote a high-performance working environment and promote the company’s values.
• Manage the progress and execution of engineering and construction work of the company’s stores and facilities
• Manage the coordination between the different engineering disciplines involved in the engineering design and construction of stores and facilities, to ensure the successful delivery of project phases
• Manage negotiation, payment verification and certification of engineering firms, vendors and contractors against the terms and conditions
• Oversee contractors’ schedules, progress reports, progress payments, create overall progress schedules and track contractors’ invoices
• Manage contractors change requests and coordinate with relevant project managers to ensure minimal delay and cost to projects execution
• Manage in the overall costing of Engineering, Procurement and Construction phases of the project
• Develop Projects’ status reports periodically, to track achievement against planned activities for relevant construction projects
• Prepare, submit follow up reports and construction project schedules
• Manage and raise risks and issues of construction projects
• Maintain all construction project communication related documents and updates
• Identify lessons learned at the end of each construction project
• A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Project Management or equivalent is required
• 5 years of experience in A construction projects coordination or project coordination position in Factories, preferable in Food or FMCG factories.
• Proficiency in relevant Project Management tools
• Proficiency in English Language
• Proficiency in Ms Office
About the Company
The foundation of Innovative Foods Co. was laid down back in 1992 when the restaurant industry was at its fancy stage in Saudi Arabia and international restaurant brands were just starting to penetrate the market.
Saudi young entrepreneur's university graduates successfully conceived and launched a restaurant concept namely 2in1, it was the success of the 2in1 restaurant brand that led them to explore more opportunities like the untapped market potential in the shawarman sandwich category.
It was clear from the initial brainstorming sessions that consumers love the most popular Arabic sandwich - shawarma, and we need to do is to elevate the experience in terms of consistent quality, variety in flavors, and a clear and hospitable environment for customers to enjoy their favorite sandwich. Shawarmer as a concept was conceived in 1999 and, as the phrase goes "the rest is history......"
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.
Red Sea Global (RSG)
|Saudi Arabia||15 Mar|