Consultant - Bariatric Surgery (Bilingual)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Consultant Bariatric Surgery (Bi-Lingual) Job, Riyadh
Saudi Arabia £120K - £144K / Year
Prospect Health are working with a leading hospital looking for a consultant to join their team. The role is based in Riyadh. Our client's mission is to develop and operate state of the art medical facilities and provide innovative healthcare services to create value for people.
In joining the group, you would be helping our client achieve their vision of being the most trusted healthcare provider in medical excellence and patient experience globally.
Saudi Arabia is an Arab state in Western Asia that constitutes the bulk of the entire Arabian Peninsula. Due to its size Saudi Arabia has a large number of neighbouring countries, including Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, the UAE, the Sultanate of Oman, Yemen, and Bahrain.
Located between the Persian Gulf and the beautiful Red Sea, Saudi Arabia is a country rich in history and culture and is recognised as the birthplace of Islam.
It offers plenty of entertainment and during the years has seen the development of the entertainment industry by performances of different concerts by world renowned artist like Justin Bieber, The Black Eyed Pease and BTS (Korean Group).
The company was founded in 1995 and has established 11 more thru the years. Their vision is to be the most trusted healthcare provider in medical excellence and patient experience globally.
- 100% Tax free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification).
- Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to 2 children (ages 18 and below).
- Airline tickets.
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
- Continuous Medical Education
- End of Service Award
Qualifications and Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- CESR 5 years post qualifying experience at full consultant level
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.