Job description / Role
What we are trying to do
- Deliver diverse Digital Asset Management projects, covering anything from implementing innovative uses of new technology, formulating national guidance, providing strategic direction for asset management policy and using data and analysis tools to develop works programme
- Transform and grow the Middle East region approach to asset management across the transportation, buildings, energy, defence and power sectors
- Guide clients through solving some of their most complex challenges by providing a unique combination of management consulting, technology, and engineering expertise
- Aging assets, funding shortfalls, evolving government priorities and emerging disruptive technologies; infrastructure owners and operators are facing a multitude of challenges.
- Clients are increasingly leveraging multi-disciplinary experts utilizing a solutions-driven approach and a solid foundation in engineering practices to meet their organization's challenges
What we are looking for
Digital Asset Management Consultants to support our clients in the Middle East Region for the Digital Asset Management Market. The role will work with the MEA dAM business unit of Atkins, as well as the Global dAM team at Atkins to support a pipeline of services and technology-based opportunities.
This role will deliver offerings across dAM domains, including: Asset Investment Planning, Asset Performance Management, and Enterprise Asset Management - and will also work with related domains and technologies, such as: BIM, GIS, IoT, decision support and analytics. The role will be broad in terms of markets and offerings, but a focus will be put on Transport (Aviation, Highways), Energy, Buildings, Water and Defence from a market perspective, and Asset Investment Planning, decision support and analytics from a domain perspective.
As part of our growth strategy, we are investing in our digital Asset Management (dAM) capabilities as well as partnerships that allow us to bring new offerings and delivery models to our clients. This encompasses software applications, system integration services and managed services.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Working with the central dAM team and account directors to formulate key account delivery plans, identifying opportunities for new service delivery.
- Part a leading presence in the Asset Management ecosystem, establishing strong relationships with clients.
- Ability to understand, describe and deliver solutions and features can address the business issues customers are facing.
- Work directly with clients to improve their business processes and lead business transformation efforts
- Help manage projects and multi-disciplinary project teams
- Independently perform qualitative and quantitative analyses, document findings and present project outcomes
- Support the team on regional delivery plans / partnering activities to fill in gaps and broaden dAM portfolio.
- Should be delivery focused with a broad commercial vision, combined with a hands-on approach, detail-orientation and ability to translate that into successful implementation
- Possess good networking and influencing skills
- Customer driven with a focus on providing a professional service
- The ability to communicate fluently and concisely
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a high-performing multi-skilled team
- A balanced and positive attitude
- Ability to think 'disruptively' and challenge the status quo
- A comprehensive understanding of asset management and the challenges organizations face with introducing business change to improve management practices
- A good understanding of technologies used to support asset management (EAM, GIS, BIM etc.) and a good understanding of asset based technologies
- Familiarity with national and international asset management practices and standards (ISO55000/PAS55)
- Proven experience in a comparable role
- Business process analytics, business process review and business process re-engineering experience
- An ability to bring innovative approaches to client problems
- Experience with client relations management and business development
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (Engineering, Computing sciences, Asset Management etc.)
- Institute of Asset Management Certified (Certificate or Diploma)
- 3+ years' experience in directly relevant endeavors with a broader Asset Management, engineering or technology background
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee assiatance Programme - 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).