Job description / Role
Our international team is currently recruiting for a Consultant in Emergency Medicine, on behalf of a fantastic client in Saudi Arabia, to work at their impressive hospital facility. Our client's hospitals are renowned for high-quality evidence-based patient care practices, an ideal environment for a Consultant of Emergency Medicine.
This prestigious client oversees the Saudi Arabian government's Healthcare sector and is recognised throughout the region for the high calibre of their personnel and the outstanding level of care their patients enjoy.
Location: Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is an Arab state in Western Asia that constitutes the bulk of the entire Arabian Peninsula. Due to its size Saudi Arabia has a large number of neighbouring countries, including Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, the UAE, the Sultanate of Oman, Yemen, and Bahrain.
Located between the Persian Gulf and the beautiful Red Sea, Saudi Arabia is a country rich in history and culture and is recognised as the birthplace of Islam. Living in the City of the Prophet, you will be able to perform Ibadan in the Holy Mosque, situated minutes away.
- Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
- Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
- Bed capacities range from 70 to over 500
- There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
- Tax Free Salary dependent on experience
- 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
- Free Uniform
- Annual return air ticket
- Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
- 24 Hour Free Transport
- Airline Tickets
- Free Medical/Dental Services
- Free Medical Insurance
- Childcare and Education Allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Saudi Board/ American Board / Fellowship of Royal College with CCT or CCST
- Experience: 3 years' experience post-specialty training
- Due to the cultural and religious sensitivities in Al Madinah and Munawara on this occasion the Hospital has stipulated that it can only accept applications from Muslim candidates. With Muslims being the only ones allowed entrance to the holy city.
What Happens Next?
Please apply online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.