Job description / Role
Our Largest public partner is Saudi Arabia has gotten in touch with us and requested that we find them a suitably qualified Consultant in Infectious Diseases to join them in their facility in the holy city of Al Madinah.
This prestigious client oversees the Saudi Arabian government's Healthcare sector and is recognised throughout the region for the high calibre of their personnel and the outstanding level of care their patients enjoy.
This organisation's hospitals are renowned for their high-quality evidence-based patient care practices. There are tremendous opportunities for staff growth and development, as well as a very active in-house training and education through lectures, seminars and workshops which are regularly scheduled by the Academic Affairs, Training and Development and Nursing Education Departments. In addition, more specialized courses on patient care, latest technology and training on specialized equipment are arranged in collaboration or sponsored by external providers.
The organisation applies high regard to the welfare of its workforce; orientation and induction are given to new staff to ensure they are competent, confident and supported through mentorship and preceptorship to mould them into the workforce. Furthermore, benefits and rewards are very encouraging to the staff.
The hospital provides optimal health services to its staff and their dependants and will expand these to pilgrims during certain parts of the year.
Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Al Madinah is an expanding city with modern amenities and is home to three very important mosques in Islam. Living in the City of the Prophet, you will be able to perform Ibadan in the Holy Mosque, situated minutes away. Nearby the coastal city of Yanbu (located to the West of Al Madinah) has a fantastic beach and is considered one of the best places in the world for fishing and diving.
- Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
- Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
- Bed capacities range from 70 to over 500
- There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
- Tax Free Salary dependent on experience
- 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
- Free Uniform
- Annual return air ticket
- Free Housing Accommodation or Housing
- 24 Hour Free Transport
- Airline Tickets
- Free Medical/Dental Services
- Free Medical Insurance
- Childcare and Education Allowance
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Due to Religious sensitivities in the area, and the fact that some areas of the city are restricted to Muslim's alone the applicant physician must also be a Muslim in order to access these areas should the requirement arise. all non-Muslim applicants will not be considered.
The following qualifications are accepted:
You will have qualified in the USA, Canada. United Kingdom or Western Europe and have Western experience.
- US Board
- FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian
- Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board
- Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship
- 3-4 years' experience post Board registration, CCT or Equivalent qualification
- CCST UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK)
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.