Job description / Role
Job Title: Consultant
Responsible to : Chairman, Intensive Care Department
Basic Function: Within the mission, vision and values of Saudi Arabian National Guard- Health Affairs, responsible for evaluation and management of patients in the field of critical care.
• Provides high quality care to patients in this area of medicine.
• Provides consultative service as requested.
• Supervise fellows, staff/assistant physicians and residents.
• Actively participate in the training and teaching of residents and fellows in his area ofexpertise.
• Participates in research activities.
• Participates in committees and other administrative functions as needed.
• Performs special procedures as privileged.
• Follows all Hospital-related policies and procedures.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Negotiable tax free salary
• Free housing
• Free utilities
• Family contract if married
• Free Health care
• Free flights
• Professional leave
• Generous annual leave
Education: Saudi Board/ North American Board/MRCP-Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian/ DES/CIS/Facharzt in Internal Medicine & Sub Board/Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine.
Essential and Preferred Requirements: (P-Preferred, E-Essential, B-Beneflclal)
Completion of required period oftraining in specialty and/or subspecialty, With Saudi/Arab or North American/ European Board Certification or equivalent, Membership and/or Fellowship status in the North America and/or Europe or their equivalent and fulfilling the criteria for Consultant as required by hospital regulations.
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.