Job description / Role
Consultant Interventional Cardiology Job, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The International team at Prospect Health is seeking an experienced Consultant Consultant Interventional Cardiology to join an outstanding client's hospital facility in Saudi Arabia. This is your opportunity to work for a company that oversees the Saudi Arabian government's healthcare sector and enjoys an enviable reputation as a result, both for the excellence of their medical staff and the quality of care they deliver.
The client's extensive medical complex operates within a number of medical cities across many of the country's most interesting regions including, Riyadh, Dammam, Al Hofuf, Jeddah and Al Madinah Al Monawarh.
Saudi Arabia: Situated between Africa and Asia near the Arabian Peninsula, Saudi Arabia is framed by the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba to the west and the Persian Gulf to the east. The kingdom has been described as feeling like the centre of the world and is certainly the Heart of the Arabic speaking community.
The cities in which our client's hospitals are a based are modern, cosmopolitan and offer a huge variety of activities, cuisine and retail choices. Indeed, familiar European brands in clothing and food outlets are on offer but without the VAT on purchases. Alternatively, the traditional souks will cater for those seeking a more traditional, cultural experience.
The diversity of nationalities in Saudi Arabia is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating here. Everyone can relish in the Saudi way of life and in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer; including the two holy cities Mecca and Medina, and also Dir'iya, which offers a look into what life was like when the Kingdom was first born.
- Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
- Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
- Bed capacities range from 70 to over 500
- There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
- Tax Free Salary dependent on experience
- 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
- Free Uniform
- Annual return air ticket
- Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
- 24 Hour Free Transport
- Airline Tickets
- Free Medical/Dental Services
- Free Medical Insurance
- Childcare and Education Allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
You will have qualified in the USA, Canada. United Kingdom or Western Europe, and have Western experience.
- US Board
- FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian
- Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board
- Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship
- 3-4 years' experience post Board registration, CCT or Equivalent qualification
- CCST UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK)
What Happens Next
Please apply online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.