Consultant - Musculoskeletal Imaging
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
£60K / Year
Consultant Musculoskeletal Imaging
We, are delighted to announce that we are working with one of Saudi Arabia's well respected healthcare organization that is well recognized internationally. They are the regional leader in delivering best quality of patient centered health care. We have been asked to find top notch Consultants Musculoskeletal Imaging.
Riyadh is Saudi Arabia's capital and main financial hub and forms the political and administrative centre of Saudi Arabia. The cities are modern and cosmopolitan yet yield a tranquil atmosphere. Since the announcement of Saudi Arabia's Vison 2030 platform the nightlife and social life in the country has improved, you will find numerous events held all year round, tourism is in full swing from visitors all around the globe, they have opened their doors to modernity. Top artist around the globe has performed in the country.
The diversity of people is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating to Saudi Arabia. Everyone, no matter what their walk of life, seems to relish in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer.
This healthcare facility is funded by the Government of Saudi Arabia and has 5 major locations in the country covering Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al Ahsa and Madina, all of which deliver the highest quality of healthcare.
They provide optimum healthcare to all employees, their dependents, and other eligible patients. To date they total 3753 bed capacity across 71 family medicine centers. With state-of-the-art facilities and an extremely well qualified medical team, you will have the support to develop and enhance your career. Many of the existing team are expatriate doctors having trained and worked in the countries from which they are now seeking more doctors.
- 100% Tax Free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification).
- Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to 2 children (ages 18 and below).
- Airline tickets (semiannual) for up to 3 dependents (wife/husband and 2 children ages 18 and below).
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
- Continuous Medical Education
- End of Service Award
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- 3 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- CESR 5 years post qualifying experience at full consultant level
What happens next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the ' Apply ' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.