Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Responsible for performing surgeries to assist in rectifying medical conditions that affect the spinal cord, brain, and peripheral nerves. The neurosurgeon will oversee and coordinate a team of surgeons and nurses to perform surgeries to remove tumors, relieve chronic pain, and treat wounds, vascular disorders, and diseases. You should have a strong working knowledge of micro-surgeries and have excellent hand-eye coordination, steady hands, strong leadership skills, and the ability to work under stress and pressure.
To be considered, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Experience From US (Board), Canada (Royal College Fellowship) UK (CCT), Ireland (CSD, CSCST), Australia &NZ (Fellowship), France (DES, DESC), And Other European Countries According To The Qualification Equivalence Tables Of The SCFHS.
- 2+ Years' Experience post specialty in a Hospital based in Western Europe, Central America, South Africa, and Australasia
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Shift Information: 6 days a week (8 hrs/day)
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.