Job description / Role
The Heart Centre is the only active heart transplant program in the Kingdom, the largest program in the Asia Pacific region and is now in the top transplant centers worldwide performing 20 Heart transplantations or more
Renal Transplant Exchange Program at KFSH&RC, Riyadh, has achieved significant progress through non-related living-donors kidney exchange program
KFSH&RC has launched the new advanced center for Telemedicine, which equipped with the latest advanced technologies, multiple screens, various telemedicine applications and offer communications with 32 Hospitals at the same time to ensure the best possible tertiary services offered to patients in their areas
Over 18,000 Donors have joined the Stem Cell Donor Registry of KFSH&RC - Riyadh
KFSH&RC Completes 110 Lung Transplants to 110 Patients, the sophisticated, innovative techniques used in conducting the lung transplantations commensurate with the patient's underlying health condition have enabled the hospital to reach 110 lung transplants by the end of 2016.
KFSH&RC Launches a programme for Children Patients' Education in Cooperation with The Ministry of Education for long-stay inpatient children. This comes as a step towards supporting student patients to avoid any interruption to their studies and to help them prepare for their exams at various education stages.
- KFSH&RC Inaugurated the newly renovated Orthotics & Prosthetics Department and launches new technologies with computer aided equipment that allows digitally precise manufacturing of devices that will be of great benefit to patients.
- Re accreditation by College of American Pathologists (CAP), American Association of Blood Banks (AABB), American Society of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (ASHI), Joint Accreditation Committee for ISCT-EBMT (JACIE), and ISO 17025.
- Consultant Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Job Title: Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Department LMA-Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Responsible to: Head of Division of General Obstetrics & Gynecology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Within the mission, vision and values of the Saudi Arabian National Guard Health Affairs, to render clinical duties and patient care and administrative duties as required, as well as to advise, teach and lead all junior doctors in their team or during on duty calls.
- Act as consultant for the team
- Manage in-and outpatients with junior staff
- On duty-call for 24 hours as per schedule.
- Overall person in charge of Labour & Delivery when on call.
- Perform surgical procedures as scheduled or on an emergency basis, together with junior doctors for teaching purposes
- Carry out administrative tasks as requested, e.g. preparing Internal Policies and Procedures (IPP's
- Ensure that existing protocols, policies and procedures are being followed
- Perform morning rounds with all team members
- Discuss extensively all clinical problems arising in morning report
- Present lectures as requested
- Take part in evaluation of residents as required
- Takes part in clinical research activities of department and division
- Supports junior staff in their research where requested.
- Generous tax-free income.
- Lucrative benefits package to include free fully furnished accommodation, free healthcare, free flights and 54 days paid leave per year.
- Other benefits +++
- Obtained MBBS/MD + US Board/MRCP -Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian/ DES/CIS/Facharzt
- Minimum 3-4 years as Consultant, post Board/Fellowship
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.