Job description / Role
Prospect Health have been asked to provide an experienced consultant in Anatomical Pathology to our largest public/military healthcare client in Saudi Arabia .This Vacancy is located in holy city of Al Madinah.
Our international team is currently recruiting for a Nephrology Transplant, on behalf of a fantastic client in Saudi Arabia, to work at their impressive hospital facility. The client's medical complex is extensive and is split over a number of captivating regions, such as Riyadh, Medina, Jeddah and many more.
This prestigious client oversees the Saudi Arabian government's Healthcare sector and is recognised throughout the region for the high calibre of their personnel and the outstanding level of care their patients enjoy.
Saudi Arabia is an Arab state in Western Asia that constitutes the bulk of the entire Arabian Peninsula. Due to its size Saudi Arabia has a large number of neighbouring countries, including Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, the UAE, the Sultanate of Oman, Yemen, and Bahrain.
Located between the Persian Gulf and the beautiful Red Sea, Saudi Arabia is a country rich in history and culture and is recognised as the birthplace of Islam.
This particular facility is based in Al Madinah otherwise known as the radian city, one of the holy cities of Saudi Arabia. As a result, applications can only be accepted for Muslim candidates as only Muslims are allowed entrance into this area of the kingdom. Though the city's sacred core of the old city is off limits to non-Muslims, Medina is inhabited by an increasing number of Muslim and non-Muslim expatriate workers of other Arab nationalities.
- Our client strives to and provide a practise environment that is similar to the NHS and clinical governance systems in place show this.
- Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
- Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
- Bed capacities range from 70 to over 1500
- There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
- Tax Free Salary dependent on experience
- 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
- Annual return air ticket
- Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
- 24 Hour Free Transport
- Airline Tickets
- Free Medical/Dental Services
- Free Medical Insurance
- Childcare and Education Allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You will have qualified in the USA, Canada. United Kingdom or Western Europe, and have Western experience.
- US Board
- FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian
- Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board
- Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship
- 2+ years' experience post Board registration, CCT or Equivalent qualification
- CCST UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK)
Please note that due to the religious and cultural norms beyond our control Muslim applicants will be accepted for this role.
What Happens Next
To submit your CV for consideration, press the 'Apply' button and attach your up-to-date resume online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.