Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Consultant for the Energy Sector in KSA, mainly to support Offshore EPC and Marine Infrastructure activities including Saudi Aramco LTA, Port Construction, Dredging, Offshore Pipeline Construction and Installation.
Our client is a fast growing Saudi company providing a diverse range of products and services to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Power sector in the Kingdom.
* Create strategic development plans, including active sales pipeline and implementation, to build new profitable business.
* Work with existing Offshore EPC Contractors to supply and bid products and services
* Track and report progress as well as implementation of the strategic plan, customer budgets and forecasts
* Assess the profitability of existing products and service offerings.
* Improve existing business by increasing profitability and customer satisfaction
* Manage business deals from negotiation to close.
* Attractive Salary Package
* Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
* Prior experience in the offshore EPC sector
* Knowledge with Saudi Aramco LTA contracting process and procedures
* Dedication to develop clients' business especially in the Energy Sector of Saudi Arabia
* Derive energy from facing challenges and provide actionable solutions
* Excellent verbal and written communication in English language, Arabic Language is a plus
* BS degree in Business Administration or other relevant fields.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Offshore Installation Manager for a Leading O&G Company
BAC Middle East