Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Role, Riyadh
Saudi Arabia £100K - £200K / Year
Prospect Health are working with one of Saudi Arabia's leading Private Healthcare organisations looking for a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon for an amazing new facility in Northern Riyadh.
As an Orthopaedic Consultant you would have a great deal of autonomy and support to deliver excellent care.
The capital city of Saudi Arabia are modern and cosmopolitan, yet yield a tranquil atmosphere. Nightlife in public areas is scarce; however there are numerous parties and events held in expat compounds or private areas for expats to make you feel more at home. Saudi Arabia is also host to various social functions, parties, dance and dramatic arts festivals as well as hundreds of literature events. In the case of Khobar, with Bahrain being 30 minutes away it's more than possible to enjoy the nightlife offered in Manama, with a much less restrictive lifestyle and no prohibition.
- This is an excellent private hospital based in Northern Riyadh.
Our client has an excellent reputation for retaining the most professional, courteous medical and administrative staff in the area. You will be fully supported in your professional and personal development, encouraged to improve and learn new skills.
- The working environment that has been created has been described as incomparable to any other institutions in the area, with close cooperation and enthusiastic, innovative attitudes. Our client focuses on following the international medical policies and standards to the highest level attainable, implementing a strong management strategy to make this possible.
- In addition to a market leading, Tax Free, salary they offer:
- Schooling allowance for up to 2 children
- Yearly flights
- High quality accommodation
- up to 30 days annual leave, plus public holidays (approx. 10)
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply ' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.