Job description / Role
We are looking for an expert Pulmonologist - Consultant who will be responsible for the respiratory health of our patients. This will include treating breathing disorders, severe allergies, and other lung conditions and diseases. You should be able to effectively diagnose patients and suggest a successful course of treatment.
Should have experience in General Pulmonology or Sleep medicine.
We have opportunities for both Adult and Pediatrics - Consultant Pulmonologists.
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Diagnosing and treating conditions, such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema.
- Using and interpreting pulmonological exams and tests to aid in the diagnosis of cardiopulmonary diseases and conditions, including CT scans, chest fluoroscopies, ultrasounds, and bronchoscopies.
- Performing various specialized procedures in order to acquire samples of the chest wall lining or the lungs, for further analysis.
- Providing immunizations against preventable cardiopulmonary diseases.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Referring patients to cardiothoracic surgeons, when necessary.
- Advising cardiothoracic surgeons of the risk status of patients and recommending interventions to minimize risk, especially in tuberculosis cases.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
To be considered, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Experience From US (Board), Canada (Royal College Fellowship) UK (CCT), Ireland (CSD, CSCST), Australia &NZ (Fellowship), France (DES, DESC), And Other European Countries According To The Qualification Equivalence Tables Of The SCFHS.
- 2+ Years' Experience post specialty in a Hospital based in Western Europe, Central America, South Africa, and Australasia.
- Should have experience in General Pulmonology or Sleep Medicine.
- We have requirements for both - adults and pediatrics.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.