Job description / Role
Our Largest public partner is Saudi Arabia has gotten in touch with us and requested that we find them a suitably qualified consultant in Pulmonology/ICU to join them in their facility in the holy city of Al Madinah.
This prestigious client oversees the Saudi Arabian government's Healthcare sector and is recognised throughout the region for the high calibre of their personnel and the outstanding level of care their patients enjoy.
This organisation's hospitals are renowned for their high-quality evidence-based patient care practices. There are tremendous opportunities for staff growth and development, as well as a very active in-house training and education through lectures, seminars and workshops which are regularly scheduled by the Academic Affairs, Training and Development and Nursing Education Departments. In addition, more specialized courses on patient care, latest technology and training on specialized equipment are arranged in collaboration or sponsored by external providers.
The organisation applies high regard to the welfare of its workforce; orientation and induction are given to new staff to ensure they are competent, confident and supported through mentorship and preceptorship to mould them into the workforce. Furthermore, benefits and rewards are very encouraging to the staff.
The hospital provides optimal health services to its staff and their dependants and will expand these to pilgrims during certain parts of the year.
The cities of Saudi Arabia are modern and cosmopolitan yet yield a tranquil atmosphere. Nightlife in public areas is scarce; however, there are numerous parties and events held in expat compounds or private areas for expats to make you feel more at home. Saudi Arabia is also host to various social functions, parties, dance and dramatic arts festivals as well as hundreds of literature events. In the case of Khobar, with Bahrain being 30 minutes away it's more than possible to enjoy the nightlife offered in Manama, with a much less restrictive lifestyle and no prohibition.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Due to Religious sensitivities in the area, and the fact that some areas of the city are restricted to Muslim's alone the applicant physician must also be a Muslim in order to access these areas should the requirement arise. All non-Muslim applicants will not be considered.
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST/ MRCP/FRCS qualifications
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- Canadian Fellowship with 2 years post board experience.
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- The ability to speak Arabic is not essential although beneficial
How to Apply
Please apply online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.