Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Arabic speaking mandatory
- T he following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role: CA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA and CMA.
- In-depth knowledge and extensive experience of Financial Policies and Processes, Financial Planning and Budgeting, Chart of Account design, Period Close, Financial Reporting, Corporate Treasury, Management Reporting and Tax.
- Language Skills: Excellent English and Arabic communication skills is required.
- Expertise in and experience of implementing either SAP or Oracle in Financial Modules is mandatory.
- SAP Simple Finance, SAP FICO and the integration of SAP FICO with other SAP modules OR
- Oracle E-Business Suite/Fusion Financials and their integration with other Oracle modules
- Client-focused approach, with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships in demanding and diverse environments.
- Expertise and substantial experience of working in at least 2 industry sectors, among Public Sector, Telecoms, Industrial Products, Oil-Gas and Utilities sector.
- Interest and passion for developing, growing and leading a team through coaching and mentoring, as well as proactive knowledge sharing.
- Self-motivated and confident, with a strong work ethic and ability to proactively drive projects and teams to successful delivery.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programs Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint and G-Suite.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
Minimum years experience required
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, out of which a minimum of 4 years must be within consulting focus on finance transformation and broader finance consulting.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.