Consulting - Financial Services - Senior Consultant (KSA National)
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Banking & Finance
Job Description & Summary
The Financial Services Consulting team provides a full range of services to our Banking & Financial Services clients, including Strategy and Revenue Growth (Entry strategy, Product portfolio analysis, Business plan development and Optimization of revenue generation), Operational excellence (Organization restructuring, Corporate governance development, Organisation transformation, Performance Management, Outsourcing & Shared Services strategies and Cost optimisation), Risk consulting (Risk appetite definition, Risk framework development, Risk reviews and alignment), Technology enablement (System selections, Implementation program management) and Analytics.
We are a growing team and looking for dynamic, flexible, proactive and hardworking experienced consultants who have a passion for shaping financial services positively in the GCC over the coming years. We have a strong pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with our clients which will provide great opportunities for all our people to step up and play significant and rewarding roles.
- Identify, plan, quantify and implement process optimization to enhance efficiency, automation / robotics resulting in reduction in TAT, error rates, cost, FTE, scrap and rework.
- Design and development of target operating model for key areas with banking back office operation covering process, people, technology and Governance.
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, re-engineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy.
- Manage and deliver components of business engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative RPA solutions for the organization.
- Develop, manage and co-ordinate the performance excellence / performance improvement vision and deployment planning.
- Develop key performance and managing periodic process performance review.
- Strong ability to manage clients and be the point of contact.
- Prepare, manage and deliver assignments: typically have day-to-day responsibility for managing small assignments or major modules of assignments depending on assignment size.
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world staying abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business.
- Whilst working with and being an integral part of the Strategy and Operations team, you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region.
- You will work collaboratively with other Financial Services experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
- You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Years of Experience: 3 to 7 years of management consulting experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in a Big 4 or similar company .
- Fluent verbal and written Arabic communication skills.
- Experience of Large banking operations and compliance transformation projects, with a track record of successful implementation.
- Applied knowledge of system development lifecycle for core banking and banking ancillaries.
- Strong knowledge of bank application landscape and infrastructure e.g. data warehousing, middleware.
- Strong data analytical skills and knowledge of advanced excel / data tools such as Alteryx or power BI.
- Business casing and modelling of managed services or outsourcing models.
- Understanding of core retail (and or) corporate banking products and features (including product support required in middle and back office).
- Detailed understanding on how middle and back office enablement can support wider business initiatives and top line growth i.e. reduced TAT/ improved CX/ throughput).
- Ability to understand and design associated TOM/ user journeys across customer value chain (including its linkage to middle and back office processes).
- Understanding of how key principles of innovation (reduces TAT/ improved CX/ go to market ability) can be applied across the front middle and back office and key levers to pull within the wider business.
- Execution experience demonstrated in supporting banks implement and execute on strategy (Ie business casing initiatives, scoping associated BRDs - providing input to change considerations/ technical restrictions).
- Business casing of respective initiatives and ability to articulate complex problems to a solution.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, and Economics, Quantitative Analysis or other related major required.
- Significant experience in managing staff and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
- Should have relationship and business development skills acquired from previous working environments.
- Develop detailed Business Plans, Feasibility Studies, Market analysis, Business analysis, MIS Reporting, Cash Flow Modelling, Analysis of Balance Sheet and P&L etc.
- Should have a consulting mindset and experience.
- Strong presentation skills; business writing skills and project management skills.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.