Consulting - Government - S&T Education - Senior Consultant
Job description / Role
Consulting - Government - S&T Education - Senior Consultant - Riyadh
Line of Service
G and PS - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within Education Consulting, will enable you to contribute and be a part of a unique team of sector specialists. We work across the government and private sectors to transform education across the region, delivering strategic and operational projects which make a difference. Our clients include policy makers, regulators, education and training providers, sector bodies and investors who come to us to provide best in class advice and support to achieve their objectives.
We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
The Middle East Education Practice is looking for a Senior Consultant to support the expansion of our opportunities in the KSA market. As a Senior Consultant, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Delivering quality solutions to clients across the Education environment in KSA
- Support in building a capable Education team, under the guidance and oversight of the Middle East Education leadership
- Help with establishing effective client relationships with key client organizations, across both the government and industrial markets
- Assist with identifying and shaping opportunities for projects in the Middle East Education practice
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
- Bachelor's degree
Years of Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in management consulting environment
- Experience in the delivery of Education projects
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East or where the project requirements dictate
- Experience in working with government entities, schools, universities and professional organizations
- Previous (current preferable) experience working in the Middle East, with the capability of building relationships in the Middle East cultural environment
- Excellent communications skills in Arabic and English
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.