Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
In Health Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
Our team has been involved in exciting opportunities in shaping healthcare reform and transformational initiatives in the region.
- Support in preparing and delivering assignments including day-to-day responsibility to work on ongoing health projects.
- Work closely with the team on the different project requirements and proposals.
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Lead on project engagement and or multiple project streams delivery
- Led a team of architects and consultant during the delivery of consulting projects
- Business development, clients and account management
- Education: Bachelor's degree/ Masters/MBA - Specialization in information technology or management is preferable.
- Years of Experience: 8-12 years of experience in Healthcare; 3-5 years of experience in Consulting/ professional services environment.
- Ability to interact, build working relationships with stakeholders to develop an architecture strategy, digital strategy, processes and deliver IT assets to meet the business objectives.
- Experience with solution architecture and solution experience across multiple architecture domains such as business, data, integration, and application.
- Experience with Application and Data Integration patterns.
- Experience in leading end-to-end business process design, business events derivation and associated data objects and entity modeling.
- Previous exposure to applying machine learning/statistical models on large/enterprise-grade data is a plus
- Experience in enterprise architecture, enterprise architecture office setup and operations is a plus
- Experience in health enterprise solutions implementation, management and design is a plus
- Experience in digital strategy in healthcare settings ins a plus
- Systems integration experience is a plus
- Experience with EMR and other relevant solution architecture implementation, architecture and integration.
- Deep experience in architecting digital health solutions
- Deep experience in enterprise health architecture using standard industry frameworks (ToGAF, Zachman, etc)
- Knowledge of Healthcare integration including HL7 FHIR, and Interoperability standards
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Analytics concepts/ Data Science is a plus.
- TOGAF or an equivalent architecture framework certification is mandatory.
- AWS or Cloud based Architecture/equivalent certification is preferred.
- Good understanding of Data/Microservices Design Pattern.
- Previous experience within the Middle East is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines. Ability to think critically and develop solutions.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills - preferably advanced skills e.g. modelling required.
- Experience with analytical or statistical software, i.e. Tableau, STATA, SPSS, is a plus.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates (up to 75% of time) required.
- Strong ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high-quality output.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.