Job description / Role
Consulting - Manager/Senior Manager - TMU (Real Estate) - Riyadh
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Programme Management practice, within Project Portfolio Management services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations balance long term strategies and short term imperatives to optimise their investments and strategic activity required to achieve the organisation's business objectives. We help enhance organisations project and programme performance by identifying alternative project approaches, consistently aligning projects with corporate strategy, setting the tone and pace of programmes from the outset, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from agile programme delivery.
As part of our team, you'll help our clients with optimising their project and programme performance, while consistently aligning programmes with corporate strategy.
A career in our Transformation Management practice will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations optimize their investments, reach their business objectives and achieve the impact of their strategies. We help enhance organizations' project and program performance by identifying alternative project approaches, consistently aligning projects with corporate strategy, setting the tone and pace of programs from the outset, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from agile program delivery.
As part of our team, you'll help our clients understand what makes business transformation programs successful, from program delivery structures and business engagement models to key technical issues and ongoing learning and improvement. We share knowledge and experience to complement our clients existing capabilities which propels them to the next level of Portfolio delivery.
- Manage and run Strategic initiatives, programs and projects in the areas/industries specified below;
- Perform daily portfolio and program management activities throughout the program life cycle.
- Develop initiative/program/project business cases and other program management documents;
- Assess how initiatives' objectives will impact the department.
- Oversee the projects' needs to reach targeted desired goals;
- Identify program/initiatives main elements and define all its projects to be implemented;
- Identify initiatives/program/project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards;
- Assist the business in the scoping exercise of programs/projects by using technical background in the field and flagging risks and opportunities in order to reach comprehensive initiative /program /project scope;
- Manage the dependencies and prioritization among the initiatives and projects;
- Manage the program/project changes, risks, issues and escalation processes;
- Monitor the availability of required human and financial resources and their efficient utilization ;
- Develop and implement/activate the program governance effectively and involvement of the defined stakeholders ;
- Manage and maintain stakeholders' communication.
- Identify any business requirements for specific initiatives/projects;
- Plan the activities of specific program/project areas;
- Monitor program/project budgets and prepare regular status reports;
- Evaluate program /project outcomes in terms of quality, consistency, accuracy, overall value, completion dates and provider performance;
- Ensure that recording and maintaining a project database containing all related information, (data, documents, reports etc.) takes place;
- Lead Project Managers and team, build and share knowledge using knowledge management methodologies, techniques, and processes;
- Coordinate with others to utilize learning and development tools and techniques to analyze, identify and communicate requirements for change.
- Identify risk and challenges facing different programs and projects, advise suitable solutions and response plans based on your expertise in the sector and develop action plans to tackle them
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects and leadership skills to engage with diverse stakeholders;
- 11-15 years of experience in a similar role, out of which a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a Program/Project Management capacity within the Real Estate, Municipal, Housing and Transport Sectors;
- Familiar with best practices in (E)PMO and Strategy Execution Offices structures and operating models;
- Strong experience in delivering programs/projects using Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
- Be passionate about client service;
- Self-motivated, confident and a strong work ethic;
- Successful performance within team environments, enjoy being part of a team;
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines;
- Experience in overseeing and reporting progress of large-scale programs/projects;
- Knowledge/ Deep understanding and expertise of the Middle East Real Estate, Housing, Municipal and Transport Sectors including a deep understanding of global trends in the Real Estate, Housing, Municipal and Transport Sectors;
- Experience in driving large-scale change;
- Sector exposure and experience of different labor reforms;
- Planning (e.g. Microsoft Project, Primavera) and reporting tools (MS office, Power BI dashboard, etc..);
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (verbal and written).
Areas/industries of expertise:
- Real Estate
- Mega Strategic and National Projects
- Overall Experience (number of years): 11-15 Years
- Program and Project Management Experience: 5-7 Years
- Certifications: PMP, PfMP, PgMP, Prince2, Green Project Management
- Education background: A Bachelor or higher (Master preferred) degree in Real Estate / Engineering
- Languages: English, Arabic
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Global: Project Management Professional (PMP) Credential - Project Management Institute (preferred)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.