Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. You will be expected to:
- Responsible for the sales and delivery of Oracle Fusion implementation programs
- Responsible for sales & delivery of Oracle EBS enhancement programs (example IPSAS adoption in public sector / COA improvement / Carve out & mergers) with a focus on CFO agenda
- Develop PwC offering in the region of Oracle Fusion transition or adoption
- Work closely with Oracle Go to Market and Sales teams in the region to identify Fusion adoption and EBS enhancement opportunities earlier
- Lead a team of Oracle Fusion & EBS experts in the region
- Develop propositions and impart this knowledge to Managers, Assistant Managers, Consultants and Senior Consultant
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work as well as with international teams (primarily US and India where Oracle Fusion Center of Expertise lies) where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA or Masters in Finance or CPA/ACCA is a plus
- Years of Experience: 8-10 years of experience in Oracle EBS and Oracle Fusion implementation, with a focus on Oracle Financials module and its touch point with P2P, Project Controlling, Asset Management, Sales & Distribution and other modules
- Prior Experience - Big 4, Accenture, IBM, or Boutique SIs (in Program Consulting capacity)
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a professional services environment
- Experience of at least 2 life cycle implementation programs on Oracle EBS or 1 life cycle implementation program on Oracle Fusion
- Middle East experience - Previous experience within the Middle East is a plus
- Proven IT skills in various digital platforms (Cloud and On Premise)
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East where the project dictates
- Strong capability to lead sales and manage delivery
- Strong ability to manage large project/ consulting teams (5+)
- Ability to understand client context (across a variety of problem areas), structure the issue and develop the fit-for-purpose solution
- Should have a track record in relationship management and business development
- Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.