Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - People and Organisation
Job Description & Summary
A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
• You will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. You will be able to lead a high-performing team and add exceptional value to our clients within a fast-paced environment.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Human Resources or Psychology.
• Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role CIPD, GPHR, SHRM or equivalent is preferred.
• Years of Experience: 5-10 years of relevant experience in human capital management, of which a least 4 years will have been in a consulting environment ideally with one of the Big4 firms or a global strategy house
• Proven experience of managing and delivering high-quality strategic engagements across multiple industries.
• Experience of building strong client relationships across multiple industries and geographies.
• In-depth understanding of Talent Management best practice and how to advise organisations on strategically approaching talent acquisition, development and engagement with the goal of achieving high levels of organisational performance.
• Exposure to complex HR transformation projects, focused on aiding HR functions to adapt their strategies and processes to the evolving business landscape and successfully attract and retain talent.
• Strong interest and passion for developing, growing and leading a team through coaching and mentoring, as well as proactive knowledge sharing.
• Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
• Proven IT skills in the following programs excel, word and PowerPoint.
• Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluency in English and Arabic is essential.
• The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirement dictate.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.