Job description / Role
Consulting, TMU-Center of Excellence, Portfolio & Benefits Management - Senior Manager
Line of Service: Advisory
Management Level: Senior Manager
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Programme Management practice, within Project Portfolio Management services, you'll help our clients and PwC team understand what makes business transformation successful, from Portfolio planning to delivery, incubating benefits management practices within, by building a solid framework to help us design and operate portfolio and benefit management models for our clients. You will share your knowledge and experience and complement our existing capabilities to solve important problems
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Develop Benefits Management framework (Operating Model, Governance Model, Methodology and Process Maps)
• Develop the Portfolio management framework (Operating Model, Governance Model, Methodology and Process Maps)
• Develop Benefits Definition acceptance criteria, and suggest proper methodology to link benefits identified to strategic objectives and monitor/track their realization.
• Develop Portfolio Definition criteria, suggest proper methodology to link Portfolios identified to strategic objectives & suggest the appropriate KPI(s) and measurement method.
• Develop the benefit policies and procedures handbook, should be applicable to most organization with focus on government organizations involved in vision 2030
• Develop the methodology to cascade benefits to all levels of the organization.
• Develop the methodology to develop, manage and update the organizations benefit map against investment outcomes, profiles, interdependencies and realization plans.
• Develop the cost, benefit analysis data of the component projects business cases and how these align to the portfolio benefits map
• Build all related templates and tools
• Pilot implementation of benefits and portfolio management developed framework, and continue to enhance.
• Manage and deliver design projects in the areas mentioned above to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and PwC requirements
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Project Management, Engineering or any related field
• Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Project Management or related field would be advantageous
Professional Certifications, Preferably certified in one of the following or more:
• PMP or PRINCE2
• Professional Certificate in Benefits Planning and Realization
• PgMP, MoP, MSP, PfMP
Years of Experience Required:
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in Portfolio and Program Management, Transformation Management, Benefits Planning and Realization.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date: February 16, 2020
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.