Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities
- Track project deliverables and communicate with client sponsors to deliver on-time and within scope and budget;
- Maintains complete control of project schedules, project staff resources, budget, and risk issues while facilitating timely discussions and decisions to identify project risks;
- Works on ERP functional issues that arise from upgrade, new system features implementations and other;
- Develop scope of work statements, work breakdown structures, resource allocation models and implementation action plans;
- L ead productive meetings at individual team, cross-functional team, sr. management and executive levels when needed
- Collaborate with Technical, (IT) PM, developers, DBAs and business users on system requirements gathering, system analysis, design and implementation of new features and systems
- Apply PMP or OUM practices for all activities and deliverables from project planning, execution till closure;
- Coordinate and verify system testing for system upgrades, enhancements, and the implementation of new modules;
- Partner with business functional areas to improve processes and realize efficiencies;
- Liaison with vendors and consultants to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner;
- Demonstrate accountability for meeting milestones and delivery of a quality product as per project scope of work; Also having strong financials management for the project KPI's (i.e Revenue & cost forecasts, P&L, contingency, etc)
- Proficient in English and Arabic languages.
- 7-10 years of experience managing complex ERP (On Premise or Cloud) or Technology projects in a mid-market environment;
- 7+ years proven experience as a Project Manager for ERP or Technology projects;
- PMP Certification is PREFERRED;
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies (OUM, others);
- 7+ years of experience with ERP applications, preferably with Oracle (Oracle EBS or Fusion) or Tier 1 vendors (i.e Microsoft, SAP,etc);
- Proficiency in developing project plan and managing integrated project schedule using MS Project;
- Experience managing the implementation of ERP Apps (Finance, SCM,HCM,etc) & Technology Apps (BI, SOA, PAAS, etc) for private or public sector organization;
Other Job Related Experience:
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to others;
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written, communication and presentation skills;
- Strong team facilitation, time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.