Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
PwC Global Overview:
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
PwC Middle East Overview:
Established in the region for over 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,000 people across 12 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and the United Arab Emirates. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond.
Line of Service Overview:
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organizations and Technology.
Business Unit Overview:
The Technology Consulting team is shaping the Digital and IT market in the GCC. Working with Public and private sector clients to help them improve overall value delivered to their customers and employees by formulating digital strategies and help them in the implementation. We are helping clients unlock the potential of digital by increasing their customer engagement, providing their employees with powerful tools, and helping them optimize and digitize their operations.
We are a growing team and looking for dynamic, flexible, proactive, and hardworking consultants who have a passion for shaping cyber security positively in the GCC over the coming years. We have a strong pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with our clients which will provide great opportunities for all our people to step up and play significant and rewarding roles in an entrepreneurial and innovation driven environment.
- Work under the supervision of cyber security leadership within the Technology Consulting practice.
- Use strategic business consulting skills to work with clients through all stages of strategy-based transformation projects.
- Provide support on client assignments that help to develop a strategy and then refocus an organization on making that strategy a reality.
- Oversee the design of target technical security architecture for clients with deep understanding and analysis of emerging cyber security solutions including, but not limited to, threat intelligence, anti-advanced persistent threats, DLP, SIEM, next generation firewalls, analytics, enterprise incident response and others.
- Oversee the development of cyber security programs in different domains including the development of strategy, GRC, architecture, identity and access management and cyber security solutions based on leading practices such as NIST, CIS, ISO27 and others.
- Manage/lead the team or sub-team onsite in complex project implementation, managing and mentoring team members to ensure timely and quality delivery following project milestones.
- Provide counselling/coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams members.
- Leverage existing client relationship for cross-selling & up-selling opportunities.
- Development of business process including proposal development, budgeting and marketing/eminence events with business partners and product principals.
- Continuously develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiates PwC.
- Build and sustain a high-performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Drive the development of RFPs, evaluate different technologies and conduct vendor evaluation and selection.
- Support in business development activity's ability to contribute to the development RFPs for the procurement of cyber security solutions.
- Leverage network of connections to drive new business for the cyber practice.
- Conduct pitches and presentations to senior client counterparts.
- Ability to be a thought partner for C-level clients.
- Provide leadership to multiple client engagements, which run simultaneously and oversee project teams to ensure they address specific client requirements activities by developing technical and financial proposals and being proactive in selling.
- Develop new service offering for the Technology business unit in the domains of cyber security.
- Years of experience: 12 -15 years of experience in cyber security strategy, GRC, architecture, identity and access management and cyber security solutions.
- Education: B.A/ B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related field.
- M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Experience in private and/or government sectors is a plus.
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CCIE, OSCP/OSCE, GPEN, GCIH, etc.
- Special experience in identity and access management, GRC, SIEM/SOC and DLP is a plus.
- Familiar with CAPEX/OPEX.
- Achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to priorities your workload whilst being resilient and able to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a structured thinking process.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts and carry out technical research.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English (Arabic is a plus).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East is MUST.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.