Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
PwC is seeking the region's best Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect who wants to join an elite global network of IAM practitioners who contributes to the global thought leadership on IAM.
The IAM Architect is the subject matter expert role responsible for architecting, designing and implementing a variety of IAM solutions. IAM services include, but are not limited to, identity lifecycle management, authentication and authorization, access requests, access provisioning, access reauthorization, multi-factor authentication, IAM role and entitlement models, public key infrastructure, and directory services technologies.
- Develop IAM architecture (integrated processes, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with PwC reference IAM frameworks,
- Development of Strategy & Roadmap,
- Research and evaluate new IAM security solutions, including lab tests, proof of concepts and pilots. Make operational and technology recommendations which influence IAM operations
- Develop solutions and recommendations for technical and process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes
- Leading the delivery of IAM turnkey solutions including onboarding of client applications
- Provide SME support for the delivery team and clients and coordinate as needed with the technology vendors
- Writing various IAM related documentation such as high-level design, business and governance documentation.
- Support on business development (bids) including defining scope of work, pricing and work resources, interacts with clients at the design stage, as required
To qualify, candidates must have:
A real passion for Cybersecurity in general and particularly for Identity and Access Management. A focused state of mind to understand how technology can assist and support to actively hunt and protect from the cyber threats we face today. We are looking for an IAM practitioner with capability and experience in some of the following areas:
- Understanding the business direction of organizations and creating optimized IAM architectures to meet their business needs,
- Experience in conducting current state assessments, benchmarking, Gap analysis, target state definition and strategy definition,
- Experience as design authority during project delivery for enforcing the use of existing and evolving solutions and patterns,
- Experience with Identity and Directory platforms and authentication technologies such as SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM, Microsoft Active Directory,
- Experience with IAM solutions (including Web Access Management, Identity Governance and Administration and Privileged Account Management) through implementation and deployment of such projects,
- Experience in technology and security investigations and platform audits of both business process and technology,
- A strong understanding of Information Security Architecture and ecosystem technologies and concepts required: Firewalls, intrusion detection, monitoring tools, encryption, certificate authority, reverse proxy, etc.
- A strong understanding of broad Information Security topics and in particular a deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management Architecture is required
- Technical writing skills including functional and technical specifications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Cyber Incident Response
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Computer, Information Systems or Engineering related field preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive IT experience with at least 8+ years as IAM architect delivering enterprise solutions in the technology domain,
- IAM Subject Matter Expertise with at least 8+ years with architecture, design, development and implementation experience integrating security solution w/ business application and processes,
- Internationally recognized technical certifications in relevant areas.
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.