Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
PwC is seeking the region's best Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer who wants to join an elite global network of IAM practitioners who contributes to the global thought leadership on IAM. The IAM Engineer is responsible for the alignment of business, operational and security requirements, and translation of those requirements into technical IAM capabilities. IAM services include, but are not limited to,
identity lifecycle management, authentication and authorization, access requests, access provisioning, access reauthorization, multi-factor authentication, IAM role and entitlement models, public key infrastructure, and
directory services technologies.
- Develop IAM architecture (integrated processes, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with PwC reference IAM frameworks
- Research and evaluate new IAM security solutions, including lab tests, proof of concepts and pilots. Make operational and technology recommendations which influence IAM operations
- Develop solutions and recommendations for technical and process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes
- Planning and live deployment of IAM turnkey solutions including onboarding of client applications
- Provide level 2 support for clients and coordinate as needed with the technology vendors for L3 support
- Producing IAM technical documentation such IAM detailed design, configuration guides etc.
- Support on business development (bids) including defining scope of work and interacting with clients and the vendors as required during the proposal development
To qualify, candidates must have: A real passion for Cybersecurity in general and particularly for Identity and Access Management. A focused state of mind to understand how technology can assist and support to actively hunt and protect from the cyber threats we face today. We are looking for an IAM practitioner with capability and experience in some of the following areas:
- Experience in designing and implementation of the following IAM capabilities:
- Access Management
- Identity Governance
- Directory Services
- Identity Provisioning
- Identity Management
- Identity Management as a Service
- In-depth knowledge in user provisioning, directory services, authentication, authorization, public key infrastructure, and identity federation.
- In-depth knowledge of authentication, authorization and Federation standards such as SAML, OAuth, OpenID, XACML and others
- Deployment and configuring common IAM products (including but not limited to SailPoint, ForgeRock, Alert Enterprise, Oracle, RSA), and Enterprise Directory solutions including Active Directory
- A strong understanding of Information Security Architecture and ecosystem technologies and concepts required: Firewalls, intrusion detection, monitoring tools, encryption, certificate authority, reverse proxy, etc.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the following security areas.
- Information risk, privacy, and strategy (i.e. security and privacy policies, or risk assessments, or security and privacy compliance)
- Application security; (i.e. application security testing or security integrations with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDL) )
- Infrastructure security; (i.e.- securing networks and servers or security monitoring)
- Data security or encryption
- A strong understanding of broad Information Security topics and in particular a deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management Architecture is required
- Technical writing skills including functional and technical specifications
- Software development background
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Cyber Incident Response
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Computer, Information Systems or Engineering related field preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of progressive IT experience with at least 5+ years as IAM engineer delivering enterprise solutions in the technology domain.
- Internationally recognized technical certifications in relevant areas
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.