Job description / Role
Continuous Improvement - Business Processes - ITIL (Operational Excellence). Working in a newly established Shared Service Centre.
One of the largest Financial Services Clients in Saudi Arabia
- Establish continuous improvement for the business process catalogue for the Shared Service Center
- Able to work with a range of clients and address where there business processes can be improved
- Ability to design processes from a zero base
- Instill Operational Excellence
- Chance to build something from scratch and work in one of the fastest growing organizations in the Middle East.
- 7+ years in a comparable organization
- Service Management or Business Process background
- Strong in ITIL and it's processes
- Has worked in a complex environment where at times there is ambiguity
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Business Systems Analyst
Manager - Strategy Consulting for O&G - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Regional Finance Controller
Strategy and Planning Project Manager - Financial Services