Job description / Role
• Provides training, mentoring, legal and contractual guidance within the Contract and Procurement Department regarding legal and contractual activities
• Review Contract Administration Work for correctness and policy and procedural compliance.
• Carry out the pre-award activities including pre-award schedules, provide advertisements for tenders and participates in the pre-ward meetings, evaluation and negotiation process, including a functional role as Bid Evaluation Team Lead and Negotiation Team Leader.
• Responsible for the timely preparation of legal and contractual documents such as; Request for Proposals (RFP) and other legal or contractual packages as required.
• Participates in training and evaluation of personnel.
• Advises appropriate Manager on contractual matters and is the principal advisor at the project level with regard to the strategy for and the conduct and recording of contract pre-award negotiations.
• Prepare Notice of Awards, Notice to Proceeds and Post Award Meetings.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Contract Administrator Supervisor.
• Degree in the field of Law/ Construction Management/ Quantity Surveying with Minimum (10) ten years’ experience in pre-contract formation, negotiation and administration activities which include Public Works, Operation & Maintenance, Consulting Studies, Design and large value infrastructure type construction contracts.
• Experience must include a full range of public bidding activities, formulation of Bid Documents, responding to bidder questions, issuing addenda, Bid Evaluation, Cost/Price Analysis, leading meetings and negotiation for award.
• Must be fluent in English (Writing, reading and Speaking) and effectively communicate regarding contract issues.
• Must have excellent writing skills, attention to detail and accuracy in work. Must also be computers literate and skilled in the use of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel).
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Urgent - Contracts Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Quantity Surveyor for a Construction and Engineering Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Senior Quantity Surveyor