Job description / Role
- My client is a leading main contractor in the Middle East and they have an urgent requirement for a Contract Administrator to work on the Eastern province, Saudi Arabia.
- This would be an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to further their career in the Middle East.
- The successful candidate would have a good understanding of FIDIC contract and a minimum five years experience working in the Middle East.
- Claims experience would be an advantage.
- Degree Quantity surveying or equivalent.
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.