Job description / Role
• Responsible for all assigned pre-award contract administration functions. Provide technical guidance in the contracts
• Department, including contract preparation, evaluation, negotiation and award of public works, operations & maintenance, consulting studies, design type contracts. Responsible for protecting JCPDI and Company interests in all contractual matters and ensuring JCPDI & Government Procurement Laws and policies & procedures are complied with as well as insuring legal and contractual compliance in all contractual matters.
• Reports functionally to the Director/Manager, Contracts Department and directly to the Section Manager.
• Provide support to the Contracts Department in contractual matters.
• Interfaces with the JCPDI personnel from End User Departments, Project Managers in supporting legal and contractual positions
Experience and Qualifications:
• Saudi Arabian nationals
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Law, (or other related field) from an accredited college or university.
• 5 years of experience in pre-award contract administration, procurement with emphasis on pre-contract formation, negotiation and administration activities which includes public works, operation & maintenance, consulting studies, design and large value infrastructure type construction contracts.
• Experience must include good knowledge of Government Procurement Law, procedures and full range of public bidding activities, formulation of Bid Documents, responding to bidder questions, issuing addendums, Bid Evaluation, Cost/Price Analysis, leading meetings and negotiation for award.
• Candidate should have strong Arabic and English Languages writing, reading, and speaking and effectively communicate regarding contracts issues.
• Must have excellent writing skills attention to details and accuracy in work.
• Must also be computers literate and skilled in the use of: MS Office, (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point) for word processing and presentation of spreadsheets, and use of other analytical software tools.
• Carry out the pre-award activities including pre-award schedules, and participates in the pre-award meetings, evaluation and negotiation process.
• Responsible for the timely preparation of legal and contractual document such as; Request for Proposal (RFP) and other legal or contractual packages are required.
• Perform all contracting and administrative matters.
• Review Contract Administration Work for correctness and policy and procedural compliance.
• Responsible for applying all applicable procedures.
• Reviews submittal to the JCPDI to ensure policy and procedural compliance in contract actions, coordinates with the Contracting Section.
• Advises on new and revised policies and procedures and reviews and assists in resolving contract modifications or claims.
• Recommends changes contract policy and procedures to improve efficiency and advises appropriate Manager on contractual matters.
• Prepare Notice of Awards.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Section Manager or Director of Contract Department.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Contracts & Commercial Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Contract Administrator (Recent Graduate)
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jun|
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|