Job description / Role
Major EPC Oil & Gas contractor in Saudi Arabia require a Contract / Claims Administrator with around 5 years experience
• Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree in engineering and / or Law is a plus.
• 5 plus years of extensive experience drafting and negotiating contractual documents and implementing contracts in project business.
• Working for a major EPC is a plus.
SAR 12,500 to 17,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + tickets + medical + paid leave
• Contract / Claims Administrator
• 5 years +
• EPC Oil & Gas / Aramco experience preferred.
• Major EPC Oil & Gas contractor in Saudi Arabia require a Contract / Claims Administrator with around 5 years experience.
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.