Job description / Role
Required to join an established contractor working on the Operations and Maintenance of an airbase in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate should have experience in advising and supporting the project management regarding the administration of the main contract, monitoring of the contractual activities and should be able to identify and evaluate variations and protect the project commercially.
Other responsibilities include the coordination of the overall process of letting, administration of sub-contractors on the project, so that planning, budgeting and quality aspects of the sub-contract are maintained or improved. ensuring that the sub-contract is properly formulated, controlled and closed out and assisting the project manager in the project handover.
• Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following
• A degree in Quantity Surveying / Commercial Management
• A minimum of 15 years experience
• A proven track record in working as a contract administrator on the construction or maintenance of large industrial facilities, airports etc
• Able to relocate on a single basis
• A generous tax free salary, accommodation and car will be provided
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Senior Contracts Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jan|
Senior QS - Pre Contract
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Major Exhibition Programme