Job description / Role
Responsible for ensuring the company complies with its obligations, both contractually and regulatory with regard to the project.
Advise the Project management of the client obligations and requirements and work with management to develop any necessary client communications, develop client reminders, any contractual deviations, remedies, defaults, and any other conditions, stipulations, or specifications as determined by the project contract.
• Digest all contract documents and prepare “walkthrough” guidance to management.
• Identify all contract risk assessments to understand risk level, significance, and scope.
• Degree in Commercial/Law or any related courses.
• 5+ years' in a similar role.
• Familiarity with the facilities management or service-based industries would be an advantage.
• Attention to detail and organize.
• Must be based in Riyadh, KSA with transferable iqama (for non-Saudi National).
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Big Fish Recruitment
Contracts Administrator - Leading Contractor
Commercial and Contracts Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Khatib & Alami
|Saudi Arabia||1 Jun|