Job description / Role
Swisslinx Middle East is working with a Engineering company is Saudi Arabia who are looking for a Contract Manager for their expanding office in Riyadh.
The Contract Manager is responsible for
- Managing and directing the companies compliance and Vendor functions
- Vendor selection and Management
- Vendor compliance and Insurance
- Risk Management
- Strategic Sourcing Strategies
- Optimizing Cost savings
- A Bachelor degree in a subject related to Business, Law or Construction.
- 10 years of experience and preferably have experience in various types of projects
- Negotiating & good communication skills
- Fluent in Arabic and English
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)