Job description / Role
They are in urgent need of an experienced contracts manager who is available to join immediately.
- Lead the Contracts Department
- Contract Management
- Advise Project Management on all contractual matters with respect to the Main Contract and Consortium agreements.
- Advise and Liaise with the technical department and construction department in establishing the Main Contract Scope of Works.
- Actively manage responses to documents with Contractual Content or effect issued by the Employer / Engineer, Stakeholder, Subcontractor or any other entity being party to the Project;
- Undertake a contract analysis and inform all key department leads about the project / contractual requirements that are expected to be fulfilled;
- Develop, update, amend standard forms of subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Design Agreements, incorporate all relevant and applicable Employer requirements, flow down provisions of the Main Contract, etc.;
- Finalise the Main Contract Working document that establish the procedures in respect to all contractual issues, such as, but not limited to Content of Main Contract Documents, precedence of Documents, Variation Procedure in respect to detection, notification and time bar elements, Extension of Time to Variations, Payment by Employer, i.e. Application form, periods, etc.
- Degree qualified - Quantity Surveying
- At least 15 years experience in the Middle East
- Proven track record with a reputable contractor in the same role
Salary package is dependent on candidates experience.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.