Job description / Role
My client is a leading contractor who specialize is major projects such as oil and gas, marine, petrochemical, buildings and infrastructure. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced contracts administrator. The role will include;
- Drafting, evaluation and negotiation of various legal and contractual documents;
- Ensure the signed documents are communicated to all parties;
- Handle contractual documents, keep logs and registers up to date and control the filing system;
- Prepare contract drafts and revisions;
- Monitor the subcontractor to ensure compliance with the contract;
- Assist with claims and dispute resolutions
- Candidates should have a degree in engineering or an equivalent subject and should have a proven track record of working as a contracts administrator within a large contracting company.
- Candidates should have experience in drafting and preparation of legal documents, letters and contracts and should be familiar with dealing with claims and dispute resolutions. Saudi experience is preferred.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies