Job description / Role
Our client, a leading contractor in KSA have an urgent requirement for a Contracts and Claims administrator for a major project in Riyadh
The Contracts administrator is a key position within the Commercial team and responsibilities will include reviewing, recommending revisions to, and, approving all required contractual documentation. The Contracts Administrator reviews contractual terms and conditions to ensure compliance with prescribed procurement requirements and conducts fee negotiations, and drafts and revises policies and operating guidelines as necessary.
• Updating Delay Risk Register
• Claims Administration
• Drafting Letters, Notices and Correspondence
• Risk Assessments
• Scope Clarification
• Subcontractor Contracts and Amendments
• Variation Order Submissions
• Interpretation of Contract Clauses
• Civil Engineering degree or equivalent
• Minimum 10 Years’ experience of Construction . (In Saudi Arabia and Gulf Countries)
• Able to join immediately.
• Strong background in contracts management from a contracting company.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.