Job description / Role
Responsible for all assigned pre-award contract administration functions. Provide technical guidance in the contracts Department, including contract preparation, evaluation, negotiation and award of public works, operations & maintenance, consulting studies, design type contracts. Responsible for protecting JCPDI and Company interests in all contractual matters and ensuring JCPDI & Government Procurement Laws and policies & procedures are complied with as well as insuring legal and contractual compliance in all contractual matters.
Major Activities Performed
• Carry out the pre-award activities including pre-award schedules, and participates in the pre-award meetings, evaluation and negotiation process.
• Responsible for the timely preparation of legal and contractual documents such as; Request for Proposal (RFP) and other legal or contractual packages.
• Perform all contracting and administrative matters.
• Review Contract Administration Work for correctness and policy and procedural compliance.
• Responsible for applying all applicable procedures.
• Reviews submittal to the JCPDI to ensure policy and procedural compliance in contract actions, coordinates with the Contracting Section.
• Advises on new and revised policies and procedures and reviews and assists in resolving contract modifications or claims.
• Recommends changes contract policy and procedures to improve efficiency and advises appropriate Manager on contractual matters.
• Prepare Notice of Awards.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Section Manager or Director of Contract Department.
Experience and Qualifications
• Candidate must hold Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Law, (or other related field) from an accredited college or university.
• Applicant should have 5+ years of experience in pre-award contract administration, procurement with emphasis on pre-contract formation, negotiation and administration activities which includes public works, operation & maintenance, consulting studies, design and large value infrastructure type construction contracts.
• Experience must include good knowledge of Government Procurement Law, procedures and full range of public bidding activities, formulation of Bid Documents, responding to bidder questions, issuing addendums, Bid Evaluation, Cost/Price Analysis, leading meetings and negotiation for award.
• Candidate should have strong Arabic and English Languages writing, reading, and speaking and effectively communicate regarding contracts issues.
• Must have excellent writing skills attention to details and accuracy in work.
• Must also be computer literate and skilled in the use of: MS Office, (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point) for word processing and presentation of spreadsheets and use of other analytical software tools.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jun|
|Saudi Arabia||16 May|