Job description / Role
• The Contract Advisor supports the Industrial Development Division regarding all matters relating to procurement activities and contract administration and investment agreements. He also supports other RC departments and divisions in the effort to optimize the contracting process and ensure compliance with Royal Commission policy and customers’ requirements.
• Support the Director General of Investment Development Division in providing leadership, direction, and effective management for all the Division team and a cross-functional working group to achieve a high-level of performance in contracts and procurement and deliver high quality advice and services to stakeholders.
• Advise the Director General and the Program Manager with regard to all pertinent actions and matters of importance.
• Identify and facilitate opportunities improve internal process and overall contract management efficiency.
• The Contract Advisor provides guidance and support to the project team regarding contract policy and procedures. This includes procurement activities (examples; contractor prequalification, pre-bid, bid, negotiation, pre-award, award, contract administration and close out), also provide a dives regarding PPP types of contracts (BOT, BOOT, DBO etc).
• Develop and implement organizational procurement policies and processes. Ensure a consistent and standardized approach that achieve measurable improvement throughout the procurement cycle. Formulate business investment Agreements (Industrial / Commercial and Residential).
• Manages contract administration activities for the Investment Development Division.
• Responsible for interpretation and implementation of contractual policies and procedures.
• Recommend changes to the contract policies and procedures to improve efficiency and level of services
• Carry out the pre-award schedules and participate in the pre-award evaluation / negotiation process
• Design and execute and organizational procurement strategy, planning and price analysis
• Lead the research and analysis of market trends and best practices to ensure sourcing and procurement strategies and approaches are current and optimized for their intended purpose
• Build and manage relationship with key stakeholders to provide strategic insight on business needs, resolve complex issues and deliver high performance cost, services and quality outcomes
• Identify and manage commercial, contractual, operational, finance, reputational, ethical and supply chain risks. Minimize negative impacts on organizational objectives while encouraging opportunity and innovation
• Establish departmental quality, performance standards and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Measure procurement activities in term of progress, results, value and cost.
• Candidate should have Degree in Law / Legislations (Master’ or Bachelor or equivalent) from western recognized university
• Minimum of 15 years of contracts administration, formulation of business Investment Agreements (Industrial, Commercial, and Residential), procurement, RFPs, Bidding, Negotiation, Contracts Polices Formulation and Supply Chain processes
• Experience in Kingdom of Saudi Araba Procurement Laws and Legislations is preferable
• Candidate should have due diligence skills, feasibility studies and market research background in the sector
• Candidate must have strong analytical, and interpersonal skills
• Must have excellent communicate skills in English language including written and oral communication
• Experience in established vendor/procurement management system
• Knowledge of computers and basic software applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Organized and details oriented
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Principal Contracts Administrator (Pre-Contract)
Senior Contracts Manager