Job description / Role
My client is a leading Middle East based engineering consultancy with an excellent reputation and a track record of working on some of the most high profile projects in the Kingdom. They have recently been awarded a major PMC project from a prestigious client based in Riyadh and are looking to recruit an experience contracts and commercial manager. The role will involve the following
• To manage the preparation and revision of contracts for design and construction works.
• Oversee the processes and procedure related to contractual matters to ensure not only compliance but to also manage contract-related risk among the department and assigned areas of responsibility within the Program.
• Manage the procurement operations of the Program for assigned projects, to effectively and proactively plan, coordinate, and control execution of the procurement activities on the project.
• Manage the procurement operations of the Project, to effectively and proactively plan, coordinate, and control execution of the procurement activities on the project.
• Prepare tender documentation required for the procurement of sub-contractors and sub-consultant including tender and pricing schedules, scope of works, comparative tender analysis and recommendation
• Manage sub-contract/sub-consultant packages, scopes, procurement schedules and head contract, progress claims, delay claims external variation
• Evaluate the existing contracts process to identify areas needing improvement and lead effort to make necessary improvements
• Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverable
• Candidates should have a university degree and preferably a Masters degree or similar in a suitable subject as well as being a member of a recognised international professional organisation.
• Candidates should have a quantity survey/contracts manager background and should have prior experience of working as a commercial manager.
• Candidates should be fluent in Arabic as well as English and must have PMC experience
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration