Job description / Role
My client a leading PMC in the region has an urgent requirement for an Arabic speaking Contracts Director with strong experience on multi-billion USD projects across the Gulf Region.
Candidate who fulfil the following criteria are invited to apply.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Must have Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline
* Must have 20 years postgraduate experience with at least 10 years in a Contracts Director or Senior Contracts Manager role
* Must be fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English.
* Should have post graduate qualification in relevant discipline.
* Expert knowledge of construction contracts and local forms of contracts.
* Excellent client facing to communicate progress with the clients team.
* Strong ability to lead a team and provide guidance to the team when required.
* Must be very adaptable to change management and risk management.
* Have an in-depth knowledge of claims and defending the clients interests.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Contracts and Commercial Manager - Arabic Speaking
Project Controls Director
|Saudi Arabia||15 Sep|
Commercial Contracts Director
Rider Levett Bucknall
Senior Contracts Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East