Job description / Role
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Contracts Director on the worlds biggest, most challenging and unique project - NEOM. Our client, a leading EPC Contractor, are playing a huge part in the construction delivery for this smart city, which is similar in size to Belgium.
Our client have a huge portfolio of projects which they are delivering across Saudi Arabia and are looking for talented and ambitious Contracts/Commercial professionals to join their fantastic multi-cultural delivery teams.
- Monitor, supervise and ensure the compliance of the prime contracts are being adhered to, while working closely with the Project Director.
- Prepare and handle all contractual correspondence and other legal documents related to the Project execution and the construction contract.
- Ensure contractual obligations towards the Client during project execution and reports to the Project Director.
- Refer any deviation from standard forms of documents, agreements or contracts to the Project Director.
- Prepare specific Contracts and legal documents with Third Parties based on standard FIDIC contract templates.
- Review proposals from suppliers/subcontractors and prepare routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications from a contractual standpoint.
- Analyse and manage conflicts between the company and the Client or any Third Party and submits reports and proposals to the Project Management team.
SAR 65,000 to 75,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Accommodation + Flights + Food + Cleaning/Laundry Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field including Quantity Surveying, Engineering or Law with certifications/accreditations (CIARB, RICS, CCE).
- Around 25 years post grad experience, with ideally 10 years+ experience in a Contracts Management or Director level role on large-scale, complex projects.
- Experience on mega infrastructure projects including tunnelling, bridges, rail, roads etc
- In depth contractual knowledge.
- Solid contracts management experience including document review, contractual correspondence, claims, arbitration etc.
- Excellent command (written and oral) of the English language.
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.