Job description / Role
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
- Bachelor in Engineering; or Law, Masters preferred
- Knowledge of KSA’s contract law
- Minimum 13 years experience in Contracts & Legal in a comparable sized operation to ESEC
- Knowledge of FIDIC and International Forms of Contract
- Experience in the Middle East is a strong plus
- Experience with precast is necessary.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communications, presentation, and organization / project management skills, and a proven ability to motivate and manage teams
- Fluent in English and preferably Arabic language
- Experience dealing with claims or resisting claims from the customer.
- Experience with Interfacing with clients / suppliers during contract breaches
- Experience with Interfacing with clients and consultants during site meetings
- Experience reporting on operational issues on a daily basis.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.