Job description / Role
Our client has grown to become the world's No. 1-ranked engineering design firm - delivering integrated, sustainable solutions that help clients and communities in every region of the world create and unlock new opportunities. They operate in 7 continents, have over 87,000 employees, are in 150 countries and turnover in excess of $17.4Billion per annul. We are looking for Contracts Manager to work in Jeddah.
- Oversee organizational contract development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance.
- Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained.
- Develop standards for contracts, including presentation of the budget, payment terms, general language, and provisions.
- Perform appropriate clinical, administrative and operationalresearch to support proposal and contract development.
- Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues andclient requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables.
- Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations.
- Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
- Interface with insurance companies regarding the adequacy of coverage and purchasing needs.
- Serve as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations.
Education and Qualification:
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering required minimum experience of 15 years in the field of contracts before and after contract awarding.
- He shall be fully aware of all terminology used in construction and contracts.
- Adequate knowledge of the Laws of Bids and Government Procurement and its implementing Regulations in Saudi Arabia.
- The candidate must be fluent in both English and Arabic.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Contracts Manager - Metro
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Contract Manager - MNC Contractor
Search Heads Middle East
Regional Contract Manager (Civil Engineering)