Job description / Role
An opportunity has become available for a contract Manager based on a mega project in KSA, This is a one of a kind mega project that is internationally known.
Experience required for this role will be a minimum of 15 years with 5 years GCC experience.
The Client are a Government entity Developer who are building a mega city
• You will be accountable for the administration and management of multiple contracts across all projects to close out
• You will be accountable for preparing and negotiating contracts for all projects
• Oversee contractor packaging, and tender documents and briefs for the projects
• Manage tender evaluation and contract negotiations
• Responsible for the commercial performance of projects and trade packages within the remit of ensuring project budget is maintained and that risk is managed.
• Management for change variations & claims commercial closure ensuring that the project performs within the defined commercial expectations.
• Management & Control of the project procurement strategy and schedule.
• Opportunity to work on one of Saudi Arabia's biggest projects
• Opportunity to grow into a Senior Leadership role
• Market leading salary and benefits
• Opportunity to grow and run your own team as the project moves forward.
• The successful candidate with be degree educated, with 15 years minimum commercial/contract management experience.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years based in the GCC with a Developer or PMC.
• Major projects experience is essential
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Contracts Manager - Mega Project
SAS Global Consultants
Senior Commercial Manager
|Saudi Arabia||15 Apr|
Contracts & Commercial Manager