Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Relevant years relevant experience in procurement and contract management.
- Should have experience of Government contracts and procurement regulations within KSA as well as international standard procurement and contract practice.
- Appropriate experience and skills to be capable of drafting contractual/legal correspondence.
- Implement and maintain effective procurement and Contract management processes
- Implement and maintain an effective quality assurance process as related to procurement activities
- Assist the Project Director and Project Managers in the preparation of ITTs for the Contracts
- Develop ITT packages for Long Lead Items
- Maintain expediting logs for responses to all ITTs
- Assist the Project Director and Project Managers in the evaluation of all Contractor commercial comments and in negotiations needed to finalize agreement
- Evaluate and recommend subcontractors and vendors and ensure that the EPC contractor utilizes only approved subcontractors and vendors.
- Maintain a risk register and effective mitigation plans for potential risks to the Project related to procurement of equipment or the various Contracts
- Be knowledgeable of the PMC Agreement terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of all Contracts and administer the Contract in accordance with policies & procedures for the maximum benefit of the Company
- Maintain change logs for all Contracts
- Administer the PMC Agreement with the Company
- Manage and monitor the Contractors quality surveillance program for procured equipment and materials
- Manage and monitor the Consultant's quality surveillance program for Long Lead Items
- Establish and maintain communications to ensure accurate and timely flow of information
- Provide regular Procurement and Contract status reports to the Project director for inclusion in the overall Project progress reports
- Proficient in managing and directing people, communications (both written and verbal), negotiation skills, and computer skills with Microsoft Office products
- Relevant experience on Procurement and Contract Management
- Demonstrated competency in understanding of the procurement and contracts management processes
- B.Sc. in any engineering discipline or equivalent College degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant years industry experience
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.