Job description / Role
• Create, analyze, negotiate, and execute an array of contractual and commercial arrangements for the project
• Build and maintain relationships with client, subcontractors and any other third party stakeholders
• Maintain contract-related documents and correspondence with the Client
• Present contract information to relevant parties, such as stakeholders
• Support resolution of any contractual disputes arising in timely and professional manner
• Manage and execute all contractual / commercial compliance matters with regard to the project in Assist with the employer's compliance with mandatory standards
• Stay informed about changes to relevant rules and regulations
• Degree level Education
• Communicates effectively and has strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders and has strong interpersonal skills.
• Excels at multi-tasking and has excellent project management, time management, and organization skills.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||26 May|
Contracts Manager - Real Estate Developer
Operations Director - Facilities Management Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
Director of Facilities Management
|Saudi Arabia||28 Apr|