Job description / Role
• Ensuring that the requirements of the contract documents are implemented throughout the contract period
• Assist in the review of contractual notices of claims and providing contractual advice to the project delivery teams where appropriate.
• Interaction with the relevant contractors in respect of all contractual matters
• Review all contract documents to ensure congruity and to minimize patent and latent ambiguities
• Assist with administration of on-going contracts, including monitoring contractor and mission compliance with the contract documents
• Prepare correspondence and maintains records necessary to ensure the effective administration of all contractual matters
• Assist in the preparation of contract change and variation orders
• Facilitate the contract close out procedures to ensure that all terms and conditions of contracts have been plied with prior to final payment to contractor
• Ensures that all contractual procedures are implemented and maintained
• Assist on all contractual matters
• Assist in the review of contractor’s claims in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract and ensures the client’s interests are protected
• Ensures all warranties, bonds, insurances, guarantees, etc. Are in place and maintained and updated in accordance with the contract and are in compliance with the clients requirements
• Assist in the preparation of monthly progress reports
• Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of engineer’s instructions, variation orders and claim logs
• BSC degree in quantity surveying and have a minimum of 15 years’ experience
• Professional membership such as RICS, and training in construction contract law would be an advantage
• Proven claims background
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.
A Leading Construction Company In Lebanon
Senior Contracts Manager