Job description / Role
Execute contractual tasks, validate the contractual merits of claims and variations, Review and control invoices and associated correspondence submitted as per guidelines set by the Company
Our client is a leading family group operating within the services industry.
* Prepare contracts' status reports
* Review and draft contractual correspondences from/to suppliers
* Validate the contractual merits of claims and variations
* Administer the suppliers' performance relative to contract requirements
* Validate contractual deductions / retentions against invoices and coordinate with Subcontractors to amend invoices containing contractual comments and corrections
* Launch the Supplier Claim Management Procedures, and update the Claim to indicate closure of claims and/or incorporation to the main contract
* Provide contractual guidance to the tendering manager
* Validate, record and monitor claims and variations
An attractive package with benefits
* Excellent command of English and Arabic
* Bachelor's in engineering or in Law
* Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in Contracts Administration
* Familiarity with KSA Contract Law, Government Tenders and Procurement Law and
* standard contracts
* Advanced understanding of statutory provisions, industry practices, legal terms and conditions to draft tenders/agreements and to interpret and execute contracts.
* Working knowledge of end closing procedures to manage downstream and upstream payments
* Knowledge of FIDIC and other International Forms of Contract and their application
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Contracts Administrator (Main Contracting)
Big Fish Recruitment
Commercial and Contracts Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Manager – Contracts & Purchasing
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Claims / Contracts Manager - Main Contractor